Accelerate accounts payable efficiency’s with invoice process automation into MYOB
UpSol delivers document and workflow automation applications that improve the operation of any organisation by connecting users with the information they need to work more efficiently and effectively.
Case Study – Click here to read how A1 Hotels uses the FileBound to MYOB Integration to power AP efficiency from the Cloud.
MYOB customers can use solutions provided by UpSol to automatically extract invoice data (significantly reducing data entry), route creditor invoices through a custom approval process and upload the approved invoice data directly into MYOB.
Whether part of a broad ranging information management initiative or a localised project-based one, UpSol helps AP departments of all shapes and sizes redefine their AP process efficiency:
- Invoice Approvals to ensure that invoices are paid on time with less effort. No more time spent passing paper around, matching invoices to PO’s or other documentation.
- Mobile – Secure Access enables flexibility for any Manager or selected business reviewer / approver to access Invoices that are routed to them via their mobile device. FileBound delivers this user experience efficiently via dedicated iOS and Android interfaces.
- Increased visibility to make the right decisions to achieve project deadlines. Advanced analytics expose data about transaction volumes, financial liabilities and supplier interactions to identify areas for improvement.
- Eliminate missing and duplicate invoices that lead to missed, late or duplicate payments. The result: happier suppliers, happier team members and fewer service calls.
- Cut costs and delays associated with managing paper and electronic invoices. Invoices enter the FileBound solution quickly, are routed automatically, are accessible from anywhere, thus reducing the amount of labour needed to complete AP processing. Costs for moving, filing, securing and storing paper documents are also eliminated.
- Free up valuable physical space by storing documents electronically.